Sunday, May 6, 2012

Satish Kaushik brings a new show on SAB TV

Actor-director-producer Satish Kaushik brings a new show on SAB TV and cute and cuddly Saloni Daini will be a part of it. Ananya Khare, who is currently seen in Punar Vivah (Zee TV) and Praneeta Sahu aka Surbhi of Uttaran (Colors), will also be the part of this Comedy Project.

Ananya will be seen as Satish Kaushik’s wife in this bi-weekly which is about a mad family wherein each member has a distinctive habit. Apart from Ananya, Praneeta is all set to play Satish’s daughter. who will be a complete film buff.
Ananya Khare, she confirmed the news and said, “It’s a really nice show. I will be playing one of the comic characters. It is a great feeling to work with Satishji.”
Praneeta shared, “I always wanted to try my hands at comedy and I am fortunate that I got a chance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...